Viticulture and Oenology
This document provides a brief history of the Whitehouse-Crawford Company building in Walla Walla, Washington. The building stands on the site where the Whitehouse-Crimmins plant had been located. The Whitehouse-Crimmins plant was destroyed by fire in 1903, but it was immediately rebuilt when J.R. Crawford joined with Whitehouse-Crimmins to form the Whitehouse-Crawford Company. The building was used as a mill and furniture manufacturing plant until 1988, when it was acquired by the city of Walla Walla. The building is listed on the Washington Historic Register and the National Register of Historic Places. Fully restored to its original specifications in 2000, it now houses the Whitehouse-Crawford Restaurant and the Seven Hills Winery tasting room.
Unknown, "Whitehouse-Crawford Co. Building History" (2015). Seven Hills Winery Documents. Document. Submission 2.