Aims & Scope
Quercus: Linfield Journal of Undergraduate Research officially ceased publication in 2018. Below are the aims and scope from when the journal was active.
1. To provide a venue for dissemination of Linfield student scholarly research
2. To serve as a public, discoverable showcase for this work
3. To archive this work in Linfield's digital repository
1. The journal is open to research from all fields of inquiry at Linfield College
2. Submissions will be evaluated based on the standards of the field of the scholarly work
3. Linfield students must be the primary investigators involved in all phases of the research