This scrapbook page was made by nursing students of the Good Samaritan Hospital. The front contains personal annotations and descriptions of the photographs included, and the back indicates that the scrapbook was owned by Lou Vogel. This page captures the nursing students of Wilcox Memorial Hospital, now known as Wilcox Women's Pavilion, which opened as Portland's first maternity facility in 1921 and moved into the main building of the Good Samaritan Hospital in 1979.
Unknown, "Black Scrapbook Page 09" (2012). Good Samaritan School of Nursing Photographs. Image. Submission 115.
This file is an archival copy for this image. It is significantly larger in size and will take longer to download than the access copy that is available via the Download Original icon.
nursing123_back.tif (72873 kB)
This is a scan taken of the back of the photograph. This image contains some descriptive annotations, and the yellowing denotes an adhesive stain.