Spanish Panel on Cuba
1 hour 26 minutes 3 seconds
Students present talks about Cuba and the United States. Specific presentations in this video include:
- Generational Changes amongst Cuban Americans (Nick Gellos)
- December 17, 2014: Historic Moment in US/Cuba Relations (Lexy Chapman)
- Operation Peter Pan (Ellen Massey)
- Race Relations: How Does D17 Affect Afrocubanos? (Whitney Brittingham)
- Identity: A Cuban Writing from Exile (Flora Maciel)
- Nostalgia and Physical Spaces: Little Havana (Joel Trousdale)
Gellos, Nick; Chapman, Lexy; Massey, Ellen; Brittingham, Whitney Z.; Maciel Garibay, Flora V.; and Trousdale, Joel, "Spanish Panel on Cuba" (2015). Student Presentations. Video File. Submission 1.
This presentation was given in the Austin Reading Room at the Jereld R. Nicholson Library at Linfield College as part of the Linfield College course MLSP 350 (Topics in Spanish Literature: Letras Caribeñas en su Diáspora: Literary Discourses between the Hispanic Caribbean and the U.S.), taught by Dr. Tania Carrasquillo Hernández.